Saturday, May 29, 2010

Okay, I am officially the crazy cat lady!

Much to the rolling eyeballs of my family and friends I bought a stroller for my "furless" kids! Why, well Buddha loves the outdoors but can't come outside... wouldn't want her running away... a pet stroller lets her sit in an enclosed well ventilated area taking in the sites and smells of these early summer days as well as letting her partake in our family walking adventures! She isn't so sure of the walks yet... we have a bumpy sidewalk, and funny thing is the kids freak if I jog her in the street... just our quiet little street. We haven't yet tried Olivia as she is such a scaredy cat I don't want to scare her to death... or permanently under the bed! The best part is that I price shopped... started at yahoo, which lead me through pet boutiques, then Target, the I tried eBay... I love eBay... 1/3 of the price, free shipping-2 days FedEx, new in box- I didn't get the color I had wanted, or one option I wanted but turns out the color and pattern are way nicer than what I wanted and for the price difference I can live without the option!!! Buddha say Namaste ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment